School Logo


Initially, you should address your concerns to the class teacher or another appropriate member of staff on an informal basis. This can be in person, by phone or in writing. You may be upset or angry about something that has happened so it is important to keep calm, especially in face-to-face situations as being aggressive or abusive can be counter-productive. It is helpful if you are clear about the issues and the actions you feel might resolve the problem. In most instances, you will find the person you make contact with will be sympathetic and as anxious as you are to solve the problem.

Communications policy